Where Have All The Pregnant Peeps Gone Pg1281550765

0 Replies
Mommosita - August 11

I first discovered this website 5 years ago when I was pregnant with my son. This was a happening place with tons of posters, and it there was a real sense of community. I only stopped visiting the site when I my son got older, and I got too busy chasing a toddler to be a part of the online family I found here. Now I’ve come back, because I’m expecting again, and I’m wondering, what happened? There doesn’t seem to be as many active people on here, and with the exception of the tons of “am-I-pregnant-please-help!” type of posts, there is very little interaction. I keep coming back each day, looking for new content, and there isn’t any, and posts I’ve made go unanswered. Have sites like Facebook and Myspace taken over? I mean, are pregnant women talking to their friends about their pregnant problems instead? Is there another site I should be visiting? There are a few frequent posters out there, and I’m happy and thankful for the few who take the time and effort to try and post answers. I guess I just wish there was more of that going on. I’m going to post this on a couple of different forums, in an effort to get different responses. Please, take minute, tell me what you think about all of this, recommend other internet pregnancy communities. Your responses will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?