Brown Discharge-pg110260167043

435 Replies
Vicky - December 9

I found out last week when doing 2 pregnancy test's that I am pregnant but today I have got a little brown discharge (like I am about to come on) is this normal ?

sarah - December 19

i am 10 weeks pregnant and for last 2 weeks have had brown discharge.doctor said it is possibly old blood coming away as insides are starting to stretch

Clare - December 20

I'm 11 weeks and around my 9/10th week when i went to the toilet i would have some dark discharge, Its old blood coming away from the body to protect the baby. Keep smilling

eyebeeablessing2u - December 21

I had the same at 7 weeks. Everything is fine... Have had 3 ultrasounds since. Its completely normal. As long as it stays just brown and doesn't get heavy and is not accompanied by cramping.

michelle - January 12

hi. i have the same problem. but i had my normal period last week, (no pregnancy test was done) it was very light and only 3 days - it is always heavy and 4-5 days,(after every period i clean myself inside) 2days after my period for the first time i had brown discharge only when i wipe. can somebody please help me.

michelle - January 12

is there anybody on this site that can help?

tanya - January 12

Michelle, i guess this could just be old blood. but you say that you clean yourself....... then im not really sure if i should tell you, you might be pregnant. it could have been implantation bleeding. how long did it last for? how old are you? are you having any pregnancy signs? Please let me know.

michelle - January 12

at last somebody. well im 21 tomorrow. and the bleeding only happend for 2 days. but today there is nothing. no i guess its to early to tell. i am trying to get pregnant for the last 6 months so im really hoping to have a baby.

tanya - January 12

Well then happy 21ste Birthday for tomorrow, hope all your dreams comes true. now back to the pregnancy. When you have your period next month check to see if it is the same as your prev. (if you get a period) if it is still the same go see your doctor so he can check it out for you. he will do a blood test and a pap smear. dont worry it is nothing to be affraid of. all the best and i hope you have a healthy baby.

B - January 15

Well, I guess my question is the same as the earliest one posted.. I'm 32 I had my period on Jan2 lasted about the normal 5 days. Nothing different..For the first time ever,4 days after the cycle ended Ive began to discharge dark brown blood. Looks like iodine and about the amount I had when I had LEAP performed. I sometimes have very slight bearable cramping. But when I wipe I have to rewipe a couple times because of the amount of blood. also, sometimes it carries small amount of thin clots (i guess there considered clots). Tomorrow will be the 5th day of this. Now, before posting I called my OBGYN but the nurse never called me back today!ARGH ne1 have any clue? My pregnancies Ive never experienced anything like this.

Mary - January 17

Hi, I've been TTC for about a year and just this cycle I had brownish discharge right before I ovulated and then again this past week. My period is due this week. Could I be pregnant?

millie - January 30

hi,I am also surching for the answer to this brown dischrge,I am 5 days from my next period and I have brown discharge when I wipe this has been happening since friday,I thought that I would start my period early,but nothing,I was wandering if it was this implanting that people talk about!can anyone help

haley - February 7

Hi I am due to get my period in 8 more days...it always comes on time as I am on the pill....for the past 3 days I have been getting brown discharge that looks like old blood...its usually only there when I wipe but sometimes it gets on my underwear too. It isnt thick or red like blood...Is this normal? Am I pregnant?

K - February 9

I would go to the doc and make sure everything is OK as a precaution all women are different. I started having brown discharge with my last pregnancy and there wasn't much of it just a little when I wiped and I ended up having a miscarriage so I would go straight to the doc.

Dee - February 9

I have had brown discharge for 2 days. I am 10 1/2 weeks. I called the Dr & they told me it was normal--(old blood)-not to worry. THey said if it gets bright & alot or cramping to call back. It made me feel a litle better-but i am scared to death.

Tonya - February 12

Last month I had a normal period no problem but this month on the day I was suppose to start I just had brownish discharge. I has continue for the last 5days with some slight cramping. I haven't had s_x since before my last period. Is it still possible to be pregant? If so am I having a miscarriage?

MARI - February 12

I HAD BROWN DISCHARGE AT 5 WEEKS, 7 WEEKS, 9 AND 11 WEEKS, IT WAS ONLY A LITTLE AND AT FIRST I DID FEEL LIKE I WAS GOING TO GET MY PERIOD BUT DIDNT. THE DOCTOR SAID IT IS NORMAL FOR WOMAN TO SPOT IN THE BEGINNING OF PREGNANCY BECAUSE UR INSIDES ARE STRECTHING AND PREPARING TO HOLD A BABY. HOWEVER IF IT BECOMES REALLY RED AND U ARE EXPERIENCING BAD CRAMPS THEN I WOULD GO TO DOCS IMMEDIATELY, THAT COULD PROBABLY MEAN U ARE GOING TO HAVE A MISCARRIAGE. HOPE THIS HELPED. GOOD LUCK!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?