November 2015 Clomid Cycle Buddies. Hoping For Twins.

65 Replies
mum2three - December 1

Well. I am CD 31, 15dpo. I tested this morning and BFN. I thought for a second I saw a second line but when I looked again I couldn't see it. I think I was just hoping so much. I really don't want to take the clomid again. No preg symptoms, no AF symptoms though either, a little cramping but not much.

If AF comes in the next 2-4 days it will mean that O is happening right on Christmas. We have family coming to stay from the 22nd and I just cant see us finding time or comfort to be DTD every other day. Plus no way I'll be able to sneak around from family to get US and blood tests done! So will be another unmonitored cycle.

Should I skip clomid this month as the chance we get to BD is so low, or do I just take it anyway, and pray that we get at least one in around O time? Atleast with the busy busy month my mind will be off it all. I only have 3 more months to try and I don't want to miss one chance. But the idea of taking the clomid and dealing with all the side effects just to not get to BD at the right time fills me with dread. ARGH- hard to decide!

But knowing me I will probably take the clomid anyway. So I had best get to the pharmacy to fill the script.

Last clomid tablet tripletwishes! How are you going? Any side effects? LOL at serving your hubby tablets on a plate before his allowed to have his dinner! I don't understand his refusal to get a SA done. It's not that big of a deal. My hubby did one when we were taking a little while to conceive DS2. It was funny though as we lived too far from the lab to do it at home and take it in, but there wasn't any rooms in the lab for it, so we had to pull over at the reststop on the way there. Poor thing, took him forever hahahaha.

MyTime- AF here yet? Clomid ready to go?!? Hopefully AF finds us on the same days so our cycles are synced.

I'm really busy the next few days until after the weekend, so I will check in then!

Cheers!

Tripletswishes - December 2

what is DS2? DTD? BD? BFN?

mytime00 - December 2

BFN=big fat negative 

BD= baby dust ( sex)

BFP= big fat postive 

AF= aunt flow ( period) 

DH= Dear  husband 

i just learn these as well lol 

Hello Mytime00, The funny thing about my husband is that I can´t seem to force him to do as I please.  Since your advice was really good, I decided to use it.  I served him his plate in his homeoffice and told him to take the vitamin supplements.  He looked down at the supplements, then up at me, rolled his eyes and made a sigh.  It didnt work.  Therefore, I had to take drastic measures and withhold sex.  I mean, what´s the point of him unloading blanks inside of me every day for a year!  

(which I am not 100% sure of)

That worked!  he debated for a brief moment then gave up.  I won! He took his supplements and it made my day:-)

Hello mum2three darling, I am fine, and how are you :-) 

That was a very funny story  mum2three :-D:-D:-D...  How wonderful would it be if we all could meet once a year and exchange stories of our lives.  " A Forum Convention." or maybe we could call it " Clomid Multiples Convention " how cool would that be... anyways don´t listen to my babble.

I took my last Clomid tablet today ( 5th day clomid ), ( still have 25 tablets left in package )  I took 50mg the first three days, then took 75mg today.  I know that´s pushing it, but I couldn´t help it.  I would normally start ovulating on day 6 or 7 after my period, but as I am taking Clomid for the first time, I am not sure when I´ll ovulate.  Hopefully, it would be as pleantyful as always :-D

GREAT NEWS:  I ordered a double home spermtestkit and my husband agreed to take the test! jippi! they will arrive tomorrow morning.  He also started taking the vitamin supplements today too. hip hip hurray :-D:-D

Nice, thank you Mytime00  :-):-)

Anyways, I told my husand that I joined a forum and I am telling everybody how stupid and stubborn he can be, and he just laughed and shock his head and said " I am pretty stubborn".  Can you believe that??  he was not in the least bit embarassed!!

Mum2three, I recommend that you have as much sex as you please even though family members are there.  Just excuse yourselves and doit!  kitchen, toilet, bedroom, car, whereever the mood is right.  shout " get out " if you want to doit in a place in your home where lots of family members need not be.  Hey, that´s what we do, and its fun.  " get your groov on baby"  and lots of baby dust to you both ***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tripletswishes - December 3

Ok, I received the FertileCount for men from malefertility co uk today along with a box of Preseed.  Deceided to jerk my husband off, which of course led to animalistic sex.  All in all, there were no tests done today and no time to use the preseed either.

I did a search on babymed com to find out if I am ovulating ( because I do feel those mild weird cramplike feeling I get in my lower abdomin) and there it stood, CD10  OD5 First little fertile day today. I then went into the toilet to do a doublecheck and there it was as clear as day.  MUCUS! well alright then, I thought to myself.  Nothing has´nt changed after taking Clomid.  

Ladies, if I am wrong, please let me know.  I have read that your cycle or ovulation time changes and bla bla bla, but it does not seem to have done that for me.

On babymed, it states that tomorrow 04 Dec 2015 is CD11  OD4 and that I am fertile on that day.  It counts all the wayd down to 08 Dec 2015.   Maximum fertility on 07 Dec and Ovulation on 08 Dec. Cool! I will empty my husband once a day from tomorrow until the 9. Dec. 

send me som good luck charms, you know the ones that taste good hahaha along with lots og babydusts.

mytime00 - December 3

That would be pretty amazing if we could all meet!! i would love that. I'm glad something worked for you! one step at a time.

AF did not come for me yet and i know im not pregnant ...... I dont know why im so late :-\ i hope it comes soon so i ca start my

Clomid with you guys. Mumofthree I know you wont be on for a while .... I hope all is well. Im sending both Hugs and Baby Dust!! <3

mytime00 - December 5

Hi TTC sisters! guess what?! AF is here! lol im so happy! It Has finally came down! i will satr my clomid on day three. Hope you both are well

Baby Dust to you both! :-)

Tripletswishes - December 6

Hello my darling mytime00, :-D  Starting Clomid on day 3??? is that the Clomid process of getting multiples??? Shit!! then I´ve definetly messed up. ( I took it on days 5-9, which must have been stupid ) I did my research before taking Clo, and it stated that you´re suppose to take it normally on days 5-9.  But I wish for triplets.  hey, why wasn´t this mentioned before. 

Congrats on AF mytime00.  You sound like you are very happy that she came.  I on the other hand, dislike AF with a passion and think that she is a bit annoying and I would rather never see her again, but hey, that´s just wishful thinking. 

Oh my gosh!! I just read on other threads that many women took Clo on cd 3 and end up having twins. If I dont get pregnant this month, then I´m doing the same.  Just need to read more about it first.

This is what I found. 

Using a higher dosage than necessary may increase the risk of having twins. (Ironically, though, using a higher dosage of clomid than necessary may also decrease the chances of pregnancy occurring at all, because higher doses of clomid can create thick cervical mucus.)

Also, women taking clomid who do not have trouble ovulating or getting pregnant, as well as women younger than 25, may have an increased risk of getting pregnant with twins while taking clomid.

Most women will ovulate 7 to 10 days after they take their last Clomid pill.

Remember that some doctors recommend taking Clomid on Days 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 of the cycle, while others recommend taking Clomid on Days 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. 

If you are on the Day 3 to 7 protocol, this would mean you're most likely to ovulate (on average) sometime between Day 14 and Day 17 of your cycle.

To conceive, you want to have sex before you ovulate.

So, you might want to have sex every day or every other day starting on Day 11 and ending on Day 18.

If you are on the Day 5 to 9 protocol, you're most likely to ovulate (on average) between Day 16 and 19.

In this case, you'd want to start having sex every day or every other day starting on Day 13 through Day 21. 

But these are just averages.

It's possible you'll ovulate earlier or later than the average.

oh crap, i forgot to write where I found it..  oh well, here it is.  //infertility about com/od/infertilitytreatments/qt/clomid_sex htm

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?