HELP Pg1247064718

0 Replies
pfletcer04167 - July 8

i have been with my girlfriend for 5 months now, 3 of which she has been pregnant. But i am suspicious cos i used condom, she asked me not to and she will go on pill, 2 weeks later to my shock she is pregnant. Am i just one of those 99/1 unlucky ones. Anyway, i just dont want to be a Dad, been through alot recently and dont think i could cope as not strong. She wont have abortion. Now it seems all we do is argue, she lives with her 9yr old son, and i see her most nights, but now she asked me to stop coming down as much, and said she sees me more as a freind ?!?!? i am gutted and dont know what to do. She said its over, and i cant handle the rejection and not sure if she means it. Not even 100% sure its mine as not known her long enough, but she insist it is, but i have resentment towards her for getting pregnant, she knew from the start i didnt want that. Now shes pushing me away - one side of me thinks great, forget about her and move and pretend it never happened, but another side wants to be with her, eventhough she is totally abusive verbally and pulls me down, She still drinks wine, nearly a bottle a night and shes 3/4 months gone. I dreaded being in this position and just wish i could turn back the clock. Someone please advise. Do i need to be strong and be a man an be supportive, or have i got a right to be dissapointed in her for allowing herself to get pregnent, and can i walk away knowing there is possible my baby out there somewhere. I dont like the idea of paying 18 years maintaince either. I am messed up and need help before i go back on the drink bigtime !

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?