Clomid Success Stories For Jan 2010

224 Replies
wewant3 - January 6

ps. no more hockey for you!

rosenow - January 6

good morning girls. Well I just got back from the Dr. I am 5 weeks and due Sept 8th! I am going for blood work Friday and then my first ultra sound in a couple weeks! It is starting to feel real for me but I still just think that it can't be true! Me a mommy! After all these years of trying! I am floored. Thank you all for all of your support you truly have been wonderful!!!

MarieFleur - January 6

Great to hear rosenow!! Wish you all the best the next 8 months. So exciting. Hope i will follow soon. Just started a new cycle. Have to be patience.

Celo - January 6

Hi everyone, CD 9 here, I can feel some dull activity in my lady parts, nothing painful though. I am dry mouthed so much that I will chug some ridiculous amount of water from now on. I think I'm going to begin opks today... Just excited. How is everyone doing??? Any updates? Baby dust.

CRUSHED - January 7

hi good morning ev1 i this is my story i had a misc back on oct 28th i was 6weeks my first pregnancy and i have pcos...so my dr said to wait one period before ttc again...i've been waitting for af to come but instead i have been spotting for a week with brown color stuff no blood.so on the 5th i had a dr appt and he said that i wasnt pregnant i had already know that anyway he put me on provera to bring my af and clomid 3-7days and on day 8th to take estradiol for 4days and ovulation and bedding...my question is do anyone know anything about estradiol?and do anybody ever use those 3meds?or even estradiol?i neva heard of it bfore...so please anyone ur answer will really healp me cuz im starting the provera this weekend...

Celo - January 7

Hello ladies, I am in need for encouragements... For the ladies that had success with clomid and those that have experience with clomid. Did it make your throat and airways dry? What s/e if any did you experience after you took all the pills? Diva- around what time (am or pm?) did you use opks? Afm- CD 10, Neg opk last night (was soooo anxious so started testing one day ahead).

bebe1 - January 7

Good mornig all, Lala- I finally found a trick to keep the swimmers in place. TMI alert! I told my dh to stay inside for a few minutes then I placed a pillow under that bum and feet elevated for about 20minutes. Finally, I placed feet against the wall (45 degrees angle) for another 30 minutes. I fell asleep later on my left side. Absolutely Nothing came back out yay! Well it is INSANE but a few more days of this and back to carefree buckwildig. Lala are you taking/doing anything to treat the Luteal Phase defect? I'm sure you've heard about B6? Hrath- I am glad to read from you. Hope you feel better. It will happen gurl especially when you don't think too much about it. I about pulled my hair out when af didn't show for 50 days (the longest I've waited before) and still bfns so I stopped to think about it and 7 days later BAM she dropped by! Keep on ttc!! Fallout- those carriers are very cute! Do you also advertise on etsy dot com??? Rosenow- come back right here MAMA! Tells us how you feel. Any nausea yet? Hcg level etc... don't let us hanging come on... Wewant3- how are you doing? Glad to see you. Hope- where are you? How have you been? Celo- I am sorry, I have no experience with clomid and I am also experiencing unknowns. I read past thread to prepare for this. Anyways, I'm sure someone here will be able to answer your inquiry. Bibop- how are you feeling so far? I'm sorry, but I missed your ttc plan. Could you remind me plse? Welcome Marie, monkey, and newbies. Diva- updates please!!! Wife- I don't know if you still hang out here but know that we miss you and you are in my prayers. Well laters everyone.

bipbop - January 7

Just got blood taken this AM for progesterone level, today is day 23 of my cycle. Will find out results when doctor calls. Bebe1: DH and I have been TTC a little over a year now (never been pregnant). This is my 1st time round on Clomid. I hate how it made me feel, I felt like I was a teenager with break-outs and was very emotional. I feel a lot better, my npls aren't as sore as before (thank gosh) and have been feeling cramp like sensations off and on during the day and night... who knows what that is (maybe because I've been able to go to the loo for a few days). (Eww I know.)

bipbop - January 7

I meant haven't been able to go

rosenow - January 7

Hi girls. Hope everyone is doing well. I have bloodwork tomorrow for more answers. So far I have just gotten confirmation of the pregnancy from the health nurse. My test is at 8am but I don't know when I will get the results. My first ultrasound to hear the babies heartbeat will be Jan 28th. I am not sick yet but the cravings are a little wierd. I ate 10 ollives last night and I don;t like them that much. Plus today I pa__sed up my usual salad from a greasy piece of pizza. It was pizza day at the school and I figured I'd better eat one before I beat up one of the kids and eat theirs lol. Lots of bathroom trips and hungry all the time but everything is great. I love this feeling. We nicknamed out little one "rosebud" our last name is Rosenow so it seemed fitting lol. I am looking forward to feeling my little one grow. I pray for the health of this pregnancy. I am not scared but I do think of the posibilities of miscariage. One would not be sane if they did not think about it. Girls, I can relate to allot of what you are feeling at this time, but I tell you it's worth the wait, the struggle, the dissapointments. I had many of my own. Keep your chin up, never give up hope and look to the one person who has the ultimate power to make this happen for you, God. Love you all :o)

LaLa_LaLa_LaLa - January 7

Hello everyone! Rosenow - I'm just over the moon about your pregnancy! I loved your post - thanks so much for your kind and supportive words to all of us. That little Rosebud will be one lucky little person! Congratulations, again. Make sure to keep us updated frequently, and keep enjoying growing your (first!) little one! p.s. Have you ever had Almond-stuffed olives? Or garlic stuffed? Makes regular old pimento stuffed olives just plain repugnant! Crushed - sorry, girlfriend. I know nothing about any of the meds your doc prescribed. Ask me about my stunning knowledge of wine, or false eyelash application, and I will b__w you away. Estradiol? Not so much. Sorry. Wishing you well with provera, though! Bebe - I had to giggle at the thought of your careful positioning post bding! Kinda takes the "glow" time away, doesn't it? Lord forbid one should cough or remotely consider flexing one's abs. Doom, DOOM! And as for all of my reading (and over the past two years, it has been vast amounts of reading), I've never noted anything about B6! Tell! Tell! And as for etsy? Just do yourself a favor and go to the store called "the Bobbins Nest". Her Oliver the Owl quilt? In blue? Is so mine the second I get my bfp! That website, without a doubt, is my most favorite, most loved online marketplace. Suck it, Ebay. I'm with Etsy now! AFM, I am CD? What? 14? maybe? Who cares! Not paying attention this month! Patiently waiting for next cycle, to start my first cycle of 50mg clomid. I actually cried like a little sissy in my bug when I had the prescription filled. It's just been such a long journey. Then, I shook myself out of it and went to Starbucks to celebrate. Because nothing says "Happy I've Got The Fertilty Drugs" like a Venti Non Fat London Fog with an extra pump of sugarfree vanilla! As for everyone else - I would like updates, as soon as convenient, please and thank you. Diiiiva? Where art thou??? Wife? Update, please. Just one word. To know you're ok. Hrath? Have you got the af? Hugs, Lala xoxo

rosenow - January 8

LaLa! You are halarious! I had bloodwork this morning. I had no idea they took so many viles of blood! I have been feeling "ok" I am nauseated but no vomiting. I am thankful for that. Today I hated olives LOL. I was so excited to eat one when I got home from work then I popped one in my mouth and spit it out. Pregnancy does weird things to you! I love it. Bell rang gtg. Take care!

divadivina2u - January 8

Hello Buddies!!!! How is everyone?? Hrath: Where art though!!!! DON’T GIVE UP!!!! C’mon and give some updates!!!! Wife: Dear Buddy, I hasn’t heard from you, hopefully you are fine and are dealing everything smoothly…. I have you and your little ones on prayers. Take care!! LaLa: HEY DEAR!!! LOL, I could say that everytime I read your post you greet my day!! Thanks for having such a sense oh humor!! And, Don’t hesitate about starting your Clomid….It will be a very positive end…. BET on it! Rosenow: I am soooooo like you!! Lately, I been having this cravings of salty potato chips, and I have eaten like 2 bags within a week!! That’s not me!!! OMG!! I hope to control this hunger in munching more on fruits and stuff!! I feel you Rosenow!! LOL Bebe1: Nice trick, LOL well, let me tell you in the war and love everything is valid…. Just do whatever you got to do to get what you want!!! Remember: anything is possible. ALSO, I have heard about INSTEAD CUPS.. I used it, for the first time, and I could say it had something to do with my + HPT. Be Postive!! AFM: Well Ladies… I could say that I have an appt so see my DR on Wednesday. SO! Hopefully, we will hear a heartbeat by then. I am so far 6 ½ weeks along. I been waking up with this immense pelvic pains like my uterus is stretching or something like that, as I also feel very, very bloated as well!! I can’t close my pants anymore… If I push it, It certainly hurts! So, I starred using Belly Bands to work.. No ONE there knows yet until like 12-14 weeks. I will keep it like this until miscarriage timing goes away. I could also share that I am been feeling very out of breath, its like a been running marathon if I walk for 5 minutes straight…like Rose said… I think it’s the pregnancy! Last, but not least….for those TTC’ing,,, Be patient, it will be your time soon…..PLEASE Don’t Give UP!!! Well Ladies… I will talk to you all later.

hrath2009 - January 8

Hello ladies! AFM-noithing goin on. af still hasn't found me. i had a dr. appt. that i cancelled today and im not taking ne more meds for ttc. I'm only taking the metformin. Well congrats to all the bfps! I wish you the best 9 months.

LaLa_LaLa_LaLa - January 8

Ummm...Hrath? Are you saying you are THROUGH taking clomid, like forever? Or just until AF shows up? Which, I'll have you know know, I've been wishing you get. As well as a BFP! So. Where are all of us? I would appreciate your updates. And bebe? I am patiently waiting for the B6 info! Confidential note to Wife: Miss you. Hoping you are well, and strong. We are all very concerned about the present situation, and would like an update. If you don't soon, I fear our Diva will have herself whipped into such a later that a nuclear meltdown wouldn't be out of the question... We're here to support you... Hugs, Lala xo

LaLa_LaLa_LaLa - January 8

whipped into such a lather... not later.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?