December 2015 Clomid Cycle Buddies. Hoping For Multiples.

112 Replies
mum2three - December 30

Hey girls. 

I would love to make contact off this site but I'm trying to keep my anonymity. 

Thanks my time.  I will check out my local health shop. 

I am still very confused about this cycle.  CD 21 the ultrasound showed a 15mm follicle but that afternoon I got a positive (or as close as I have ever seen) OPK, but I'm unlikely to ovulate such a small follicle so who knows. 

Still going to bd tonight just in case.

Tripletswishes - December 30

I understand mum2three, that´s fine, but it would have been nice to get to know eachother better, and to see eachothers lovely family, especially the children :-D

Tripletswishes - December 30

Mum2three, It feels somewhat premenstrual... I eat like a pig and crave meat just like with my 3 year old.  Have to have soda often and urination is pretty frequent.  My 3 year old tells everybody that I have a baby in my belly.  Other than that, I just lay in bed, eat and sleep.

I just joined 2 support groups on facebook for pregnant women 35+....... As you guys know, I am 36 and will celebrate my 37th birthday on 8 January.

Thanks for being a part of my crazy world ladies, it was a pleasure.  

Send me an email Mytime00 if you would like to follow me or just to keep in contact on facebook. email: makerw2 at hotmail dot com

Love you ladies bye. 

mytime00 - December 30

Good Morning, as soon as I finish my Facebook page I would love to stay in contact. mum I understand being anonymous, I feel the same way with yours and my situation but I do want to stay as friends. I don't want people I know in my buisness but you guys are now my family!

mum2three - December 30

Well after all my belly aching I saw the Dr this morning. He said the tech shouldn't have commented on the scan as the official report came through and showed one 18mm follicle in the left which is big enough to ovulate so my positive opk was probably correct. 

That would make me 1dpo today. Going to bd again tonight just incase.

That makes me feel better as far as ovulating is concerned but no hope of multiples. 

Anyway I'm armed with a blood test to check progesterone levels in 6 days,  plus a hcg just in case I get a positive test,  if not I've got slips for ultrasound and blood tests for next month. He wanted to keep on 100mg again. 

I'm feeling at ease now. I'll be very happy if I get pregnant buy sad it won't be twins,  but feel OK that I have a plan in place for next month. 

Hope you guys are all great!  New years eve here tonight. No plans. Probably just the last of my drinks as hopefully I won't be able to have them soon! 

Plan to test on the 12th of January  

mytime00 - December 30

18mm!! That's wonderful!! 

mum2three - January 1

Yes mytime, it is great for a baby.

We have DTD twice during the right times. So fingers crossed.

Hope you are feeling well and have a lovely NYE.

mytime00 - January 1

Fingers are crossed for both of us!!! Happy New Years ladies

Tripletswishes - January 2

Hello ladies, Here is the pregnancy schedule over here.  Will translate a bit later, have to pee.

Hvor ofte skal jeg til kontroll?

Første kontroll: uke 8 – 12
Andre kontroll: uke 17 – 19 Rutineultralyd i svangerskapet
Tredje kontroll: uke 24
Fjerde kontroll: uke 28
Femte kontroll: uke 32
Sjette kontroll: uke 36
Syvende kontroll: uke 38
Åttende kontroll: uke 40
Ev. Niende kontroll: uke 41

Ok, 

The first controll: week 12 (above it states 8-12, but that is not true.  Spoke to several doc and midwives and they all said the same thing.  Come in after week 12)

The second controll: week 17-19 Rutine pregnancy ultrasound (this happens in week 18 or 19)

I am pretty sure you all will understand the rest of the above without translation.

Here is what happens under each pregnancy controll either at your doctor, obgyn or midwife........

Første (og eventuelt andre) kontroll svangerskapsuke 12
Gi informasjon og sett av tilstrekkelig tid til å snakke med kvinnen og eventuelt hennes partner om muligheter og problemer. På denne bakgrunnen bør den første kontrollen være tidlig. I den første kontrollen bør jordmor eller lege:

Ta opp temaer som omhandler levevaner, orientere om svangerskapsomsorgen i kommunen, trygderettigheter og informere om screeningtester i svangerskapet slik at kvinnen er i stand til å fatte informerte beslutninger. 

Identifisere kvinner som har behov for utvidet oppfølging og planlegge denne oppfølgingen.

Orientere om genetisk fosterdiagnostikk og genetisk veiledning på indikasjon.

Orientere om blodtype og antistoffer, screening for anemi (Hb), rubella, HIV og syfilis, hepatitt B og C på indikasjon hos utvalgte kvinner.

Orientere om urinprøve som screening for asymptomatisk bakteriuri (ABU) – anbefales kvinner som har hatt plager med gjentatte urinveisinfeksjoner.

Orientere om ultralydscreening i svangerskapsuke 17-19.

Beregne KMI, ta blodtrykk (BT) og teste for protein- og glukosuri.

Vurdere risiko for sigdcelleanemi eller talassemi hos etniske grupper der det er relevant.

Ta klamydiaprøve hos kvinner 25 år eller på indikasjon etter anamnestisk vurdering.

Gi kvinnen brukerversjonen om svangerskapsomsorgen og informasjon om ultralyd.

Rutineultralyd i svangerskapsuke 19 (andre kontroll)

Vurdere gestasjonsalder (hvor gammelt fosteret er), identifisere flerlinger, morkakens beliggenhet, og strukturelle anomalier (sjekke at anatomien er riktig).

Tredje kontroll svangerskapsuke 24

Gjennomgå, diskutere og notere resultatene av tester som er tatt på første kontroll. Vurdere om den gravide har behov for tilleggsoppfølging eller henvisning.

Orientere om foreldre- og eller fødselsforberedende kurs og grupper.

SF-måling, BT, vekt og test for protein- og glukosuri.

Spørre kvinnen om hun kjenner liv, eventuelt lytte på hjertelyden til fosteret.

Fjerde kontroll svangerskapsuke 28

Orientere om den andre screeningen for anemi (Hb).

Rh negative kvinner testes for antistoffer.

Gi informasjon med mulighet til å diskutere problemer og stille spørsmål.

Femte kontroll svangerskapsuke 32

Foreberede kvinnen på amming.

Sjette kontroll svangerskapsuke 36

Vurdere leie (Leopolds håndgrep) og ved mistanke om seteleie, henvise til ultralyd og vurdering av ytre vending.

Rh-negative: Ny antistoffkontroll.

Syvende kontroll svangerskapsuke 38

Vurdere leie (Leopolds håndgrep), og ved mistanke om seteleie, henvise til ultralyd.

Gi informasjon med mulighet til å diskutere problemer og stille spørsmål

Åttende kontroll svangerskapsuke 40

Vurdere leie (Leopolds håndgrep), og ved mistanke om seteleie, henvise til ultralyd.

Niende kontroll svangerskapsuke 41

Henvise til overtidsvurdering

Oh my gosh mytime00 sooo cool, can´t wait for you to finish your FB page so that we could chat and have a better relationship. Supercool :-D:-D:-D  Thank you darling:-D

mum2three - January 2

Interesting triplets. 

I'm guessing that would change if your pregnant with multiples. 

I'm a midwife in Australia.  Just have a few questions. Do you guys do the glucose tolerance test to check for gestational diabetes? Also do you do the gbs swab? 

I'm 4dpo. Having some cramping and back ache but nothing else. 

How many DPO are you my time. Must be due to test soon. 

mytime00 - January 2

Hi mum I'm 10DPO . I will wait until Tuesday to test. 

Tripletswishes - January 3

Yes, it would change a little, you would have to see your doctor or midwife a bit more often and visit your choosen hospital pretty often for ultrasounds and better controll.

yes, the glucose and protein test is done in weeks 12,24,28,32,36,38,40,41. ( they check our urine sample for these )

mum2three - January 3

Mytime that is awesome. For me tomorrow is Tuesday, not sure if it is another day for you or not. I will be waiting on the edge of my seat!

What are you feeling. Do you think it might be positive?

I am going to wait until 12dpo which is next monday. I have had a lot of cramping pains which is unusual for me. No boobie signs yet which is usually my normal give away.

I've been very tired, wanting to be in bed by 8.30 every night, but then having periods of being awake over night for like 2-3 hours, so who knows.....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?