October 2016 Clomid Buddy TTC Twins

0 Replies
happymamma - October 23

hi y'all

i am new to this, but will be trying u/p clomid (please dont judge, i have done my reasearch, as has my DH,) my plan is this, i am taking my prenatal vitimins, omega 3, and extra 6000mcg (6mg) of folic acid per day, spread out to help with absorbtion. i will take clomid 100mg days 3-7/8 depending on how i am feeling. also around day 13/14 i will take homeopathic hcg to try and act as a trigger, i havent read about this working but as i am able to get some easily, and not able to get a real trigger shot...

we have four lovely children already, but always wanted a bigger family, at least 6. and as i have suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum (nasty, all day morning sickness, often leading to hospitalisation due to dehydration) in each of my pregnancies, lasting up until birth, this will have to be our last pregnancy, we would also love to adopt, but that is very difficult for couples with children in Australia. i would love to hear from anyone who has used clomid, how much they took, and how that went for them, especially if they had no previous fertility problems.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?