Pregnant Through Clomid

1789 Replies
ppungan - June 6

Cravingababy - so did u get ur appointment any news? Hi Guys, im 26 and have been trying for about 1 1/2 years now i have PCOS, i currently ended my Primulot N perscription and waiting to get my period to start the clomid 50mg for the 1st time, this is very stressful for both my husband and i. im hoping to get pregnant first time so have to wait and c, good luck to all you guys.

babiesready - June 30

Hi all I was on clomid for awhile now and now I am really really really really prego with a quad 4weeks plus now and so overjoyed stay strong it worked for me good luck.

cravingababy - June 30

Hi babiesready congrats x4, lol how long were you on clomid? and do you also have pcos?

cravingababy - June 30

ppungan - Yes I had my doctors appointment I'm on fertomid/clomid 150mg ,this is going to be my 4th month on this tablet, 2 rounds of 50mg 1 of 100mg and this month I start on 150mg.I'm ovulating but my eggs are not big enough they should be 18mm and they only 8mm so I'm being positive that this dosage is going to work for me... and you did you start your clomid?

babiesready - June 30

Hi cravingababy Iwas on clomid years ago for the 6months and it did never made me O so I had to use injectables to have my son but that was expensive so now we tried clomid again for 4months 50mg 1st no O then 100mg still no O then 150 and still no O and my doctor said he will put me on 200mg but this was my last try on clomid Ireally wanted it to work so I bought some more online and end up taking 300mg on the first 2 days then go scared and stop did not go for a U.S this time so I did not know it had word this good I babydance for 22days 2 days after my last pill so did not care what day I O'd cause I was not letting a day get away lol and now I am happy I did wishing you best of luck it will happen in time and if you don't O on clomid injectables of menopur was great.

Krissy Rivera - June 30

Wow!!! What dosage were u on the get 4???.that's amazing I always said I would only have ONE but knowing how hard it is I'd take 4 and be the happiest girl ever!!..congrats to you and your husband and ur little ones.;)))

Krissy Rivera - June 30

Never mind babiesready I see my answer lol.

Gemma1987 - July 19

i to am 23yr ive found out i have pcos nearly 3 in half yrs ago 6months after i had my daughter ive been put on metforming twice a day but till i start having regular periods i cant go on clomid ive lost 10lb so far and had two periods in the space of 3weeks so im trying my best to stick to the diet and exercise to lose more weight to help me have more periods let me no how you get on with your doctor

Georgie1 - August 11

hi all thanks for the comments back its been a while since i wrote on here coz i couldnt for the life of me remember how to get back to this page lol. well i dint ask my doctor or anyone about clomid just thought id leave it and wait till me and my partner in our own house which makes sense anywho we were in the bath about a month ago and he said i looked pregnant i just laughed coz the doc said i wouldnt get preg without help so just last minute we did a test next night and it was positive then next day i went to clinic did one there and same answer, went to hopital and im 4 months gone find out in 2 weeks what im havin so it can happen without clomid. im so excited cant wait i hope everything goes ok for evryone on here xx

jrichie23 - August 16

I am 26 years old and had a child at 17. I went on orthoevra after my daughter was born and was on it for 7 years. My husband and I decided to start trying for a baby last October, so I finished my final patch and never went back on it. Since October I have not once had a regular period. Last month my Dr put me on provera for 12 days then had me take clomid on days 5-9 once i started my period. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar. I know after being on BC for so long it can take a while, but it's been hard because I can't get anyone to answer my questions on what to do from here....any help is appreciated!!

Krissy Rivera - August 28

Hi everyone, so my period is like clock work I have never been late these 9years I've gotten a period well, last month(July) I was 4days late then had my period for 2 1/2 days and it stopped. Now, this month(august) I am 7 days late and took to pregnancy test and both ate negative??..I believe I have some symptoms of pregnancy but not sure it it's my mind playing games or what?? Has anyone ever had this happen?

jrichie23 - August 29

Krissy....were you on birthcontrol and then stopped it??

Krissy Rivera - August 29

Jrichie23- no I havent taken birth control in 8 years..and now I have to wait a week before my gyn can get me in til sept 6th..I just hate the waiting game.

jrichie23 - August 29

I hear you there....i've had the same issues, but i was on bc for 7 years then had some craziness with my period after, and still 10 months later, still having the same issue.

Krissy Rivera - August 29

Im sorry, yeah even when I took it I had a normal period and even afterwards I was never late..idk it's just a stressful waiting game. Last month and this month are the only two months I was late..I have a friend the just told me today she's pregnant..she was 20 days late and first couple weeks her test came back neg she went to doctors they confirmed shes pregnant.

cravingababy - August 30

Hi Krissy can't you go to a GP and just get blood work done?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?