Be Careful Pg1285584203

1 Replies
tredella - September 27

Hello Hopeful Moms to Be: Be Careful. If you have a person who says they are willing to let you adopt their child be very careful. I have had contact with a few people from this site who say they are interested in my husband in I adopting their child but they are deceivers and liars. They want your money and I truly doubt they have a child. If you have another email addrsss under a different name email then from that. Change your story and see how there story also changes. If you have someone you are starting to trust Do not give them money. Instead offer to allow them to live with you until the baby is born. It is very easy to get taken in when you are so desperate to start a family. If you want to email privately please do so. As it is heart breaking when you have been lied to. tredella (at) hotmail (dot) com.

searching - September 27

I'm feeling with you. So far I have not been in contact with anyone seriously, only wayting for few months. Thanks for the advise.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that many people have been using this forum to essentially try to "buy" or "sell" babies we have decided not to permit any more posts to this area of the site

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?