Looking To Adopt Pg1282930416

0 Replies
searching - August 27

Hi. My name is Jana, my husband is Peter. We have been married for 11years now. I always wanted children and not getting pregnant has devastated me for some years. I always got the respond from people saying either - you are still young it will happen or lucky you, do you know how hard it is to have children these days? - Those comments do not help me at all. I still and always hoped and wished for a child. We decided to adopt some years ago, however we still wanted to try fertility and we did - unsuccessfully. So we set our hearts on adoption, went through the licensing and home study. Now we just wait and hope and wait. I tried posting messages and websites here and there, still waiting for someone to contact us. Please get in touch with us at peterjanap at hotmail dot com Thank You for choosing Life for your child. Wishes of strength in making your decision. Jana & Peter.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that many people have been using this forum to essentially try to "buy" or "sell" babies we have decided not to permit any more posts to this area of the site

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?