AM I TOO YOUNG Pg1238180888

2 Replies
SawahmySawah - March 27

HEY GUYS, I AM 20 YEARS OLD I WILL BE 21 IN JUNE, ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 8 MONTHS TO HAVE A BABY, WE BOTH WORK FULL TIME JOBS AT THE SAME PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT. HE ALREADY HAS A 10 YEAR OLD.. IS IT TO EARLY FOR ME TO TRY AND HAVE A BABY?

amyloran - March 27

I dont think the issue of having a baby should be based on your age. i think you need to consider whether you are ready for one? Both of you? Have you considered the effects a baby will have on your finances and maybe your relationship? Maybe talk to your family members for some advice on the basis that they know you both better. How long have you been together? Maybe stop trying to conceive until you are 100% certain about this decision, there should be no room for uncertainty in such a paramount choice. Good luck, i hope you find the answers you are looking for.

NavyMom - October 28

There are so many factors that should be considered other than your age. Do you have support? If he is away, who will help you with the baby? Will you marry him? Why get pregnant first, then marry? Do you live with him already? Does he help with keeping up with the house? Even if he did, this does not guarantee that he will not change when the baby is here. Does he want another baby? This is a big decision. Hope I helped, and good luck with your decision! :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?