October Babies Pg1265606201

91 Replies
melissaxoxo - February 19

Hi ladies - Thank you all for the congrats!! :o) Our dd is Oct. 12th, but we're going to try for 10-10-2010!! That'd be soo cool I think! The doc used the doppler, & we got a super fast heartbeat at that, so we're anxious for the acutal ultrasound next month! Hailey - did you test again today? Or you going to wait till your expected period? Cherwill - Congrats on the news! Just keep faith that your hubby will find something soon. I'm in the same situation, so that's been a complete bummer to me is not working right now, & I'm trying my hardest not to be stressed! The job market is a ghosttown, but I'm staying positive! I know we all want nothing but healthy babies', but any guesses on what the s_x will be? Have a happy weekend! ~Melissa

babmama - February 22

Hi ladies : ) It was so nice to read all ur posts and see all the things we have in common! I'm 7wks, due date oct 11. I'm 25 and this is my first bub so very excited. Can relate to so much.... also have some cramping which FREAKS me out, constantly quesy, peeing way more, t_ts are sore and HEAVY!!, gave up smoking when I found out I was pregnant, and get a blocked nose at night to : ) Look forward to reading other peoples posts xxx

haburkey - February 22

sooo...I tested again with an EPT digital...PREGNANT :) Sooo excited!! So my EDD is around Oct 31...a little later than everybody else! Anyways, I feel good still,ith only sore bbs..just waiting on the ALL DAY SICKNESS...was sick with DD from 6 to 12 weeks...trying hard not to tell EVERYBODY yet. Have my first ultrasound scheduled on March 8th, which is pretty early, I am thinking about making it maybe 2 weeks later because I want to see SOMETHING when I go in!

blessedbythree - February 22

Congrats on the + results girls!! Exciting ;) I am feeling soo tired lately, and having crazy dreams all night long it seems. Some cramping, some sore bbs, seems to depend on the day for that. Hows everyone else feeling?

Cherwill - February 22

Hi ladies: hope everyone's weekend was great.Mine was not the best that I had but I got to rest a bit. I am battling with insomnia lately compounded with the frequent bathroom trips. I did not have that with ds and dd. Dh seems to be coming to terms with the pregnancy but nothing on the job market yet so let's keep praying. I was stuffy this morning for the first time EVER. I never had all of this with ds and dd.I am waiting till 12 weeks to tell family and friends. Haburkey: very light means POSITIVE. So are you going to test again or just do an US? Melissaxoxo: I am due on Oct 12 too. Let's try for 10/10/10. That would be so cool. Maybe Babmama can join the 10.10.10 club too. Melissa: congrats on the hb. It must be pretty exciting for you. Haburkey: light positive = POSITIVE. Maybe it was just not a FMU. Congrats all the same. Welcome to the club. Babmama: congrats on quitting.very wise decision. Everybody else: let's keep keeping on. Baby dust to you all. I am hoping for a girl but any healthy baby will do. Any guesses on what the s_x will be?

Ca__sieSong - February 22

Hi ladies! Glad to see you all back after the weekend. There's always so much going on during the weekends! Anyway, doing well here. Still not telling anyone, but it is so hard to wait!!! I've been helping my mom around, shoveling snow and stuff because of her back problems. I figure as long as I don't overdue it, it should be fine. I'm still having cramping, but nothing unbearable. It goes away when I rest. I'm counting down the days till my first appointment. Probably won't do much there- just urine test, etc... but at least it's something. 9 more days till the appt. Congrats on all the moms who have quitted smoking. I can imagine it makes everything more difficult, so I really do admire you. I have a hard enough time just getting out of bed in the morning. I'm trying to decide when I should tell my boss that I'm expecting. I work at a clothing store and will probably quit at the end of June. I want to give them plenty of time to plan ahead, but also feel badly for leaving them. However, I was a complete stay at home mom before, and I will be again now. No idea what the s_x is. I guess I wouldn't mind a boy since we have a girl, but the thought of having two little girls in the house is endearing as well. So, of course we'll be ecstatic with any healthy baby, but I'm curious to see if it is a boy. It'd be so new and different!

Beachbuma75 - February 23

Hey everybody! I too just founf out I was pregnant a few days ago. Haven't been to the doctor yet but the computer says I will be due Oct 27th...this will be my first!! Not too many symptoms yet...just sore b___b and Im hungry ALL the time but when it comes to eating, I don't want any food..WEIRD! Hope everyone is feeling well and everything is going ok!!

Kimmer23 - February 24

Hi girls! Can I join too? My name is Kim, I'm 32, and I'm a mom already to one amazing almost 14 mo. old little boy. I've been testing for about 6 days now and watching the lines get darker and darker...I got my first BFP at 9dpo. I'm super excited!! We really wanted to have our kids about 2 years apart, so this is perfect!! We had to go through fertility treatment to have our son, and we went through it again this time, so I feel blessed to be pregnant, and I"m just hoping it sticks. I get my first hcg test tomorrow morning, so that will confirm things with my doc. And then I'll get an u/s around 7 weeks (at least that's what we did last time). I'm nervous about having 2 under 2, but so excited at the same time. I hope to get to know everyone. Good luck!

babmama - February 24

Is anybody else starting to show yet??? I'm not even 8 wks and already I'm noticing a bump! I thought I must've just put on weight since I'm eating a bit more but I still weigh the same but have a bigger stomach..... Surely it'd be to soon to show yet wouldn't it? So tired at the mo and I'm starting university next week which I'm guessing is gonna leave me exhausted! At least it'll keep me busy and make the time pa__s quicker. Hope everyone else is well, I love reading ur posts : )

Ca__sieSong - February 24

I'm mad!! I wrote a nice, long post yesterday and it didn't show up on here! :-( Ah well. Welcome Beachbumma and Kimmer! Glad to have you on board! Babmama, I'm not technically showing yet (I think it's really too early to really show), but I'm definitely bloated and that makes my tummy stick out. Especially after eating!! I can't wear all of my pants anymore. Way too uncomfortable when I sit down and I have to open the b___ton. hehe. I have a pair of pregnancy pants from last time that I'm wearing right now and they are waaaay more comfortable. My mom is in the hospital now. She's had bad back pain as I've mentioned and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital. It's kinda stressing me out, but i'm trying to keep cool and calm. I want to be there for her. No one knows yet that I'm expecting. My mom gets an MRI tomorrow and hopefully they will find out what is wrong. She really is in a lot of pain. It'll be hard keeping this pregnancy a secret though because my tummy is so bloated and well... it's just hard keeping such a great secret!

blessedbythree - February 24

kim- congrats!! babmama- I am 7 wks and still weigh the same as i have all year, i keep checking weekly. However I have noticed bloating and one pair of jeans is tight around my waist, and thighs. How do my thighs get bigger from pregnancy?? I keep looking down at my stomach and thinking people are going to be able to tell, but this is my third and I think its just a little bloat or weight in my lower tummy. feel like my b___sts are starting to look swollen, but not nearly as sore as the last 2 times. I also really have almost no nausau, except maybe a fleeting moment a couple times a day. having crazy dreams what feels to be every night all night long. i have been getting headaches like i remember from the 1st trimester. also still having off and on cramping all day long. i still have not told dh... not exactly planned and i have not got up the nerve to break it to him... ahh the sooner the better. hows everyone else doing?

blessedbythree - February 24

ca__sie, ill say a prayer for your mother. hoping everything goes well. I know what you mean about feeling like its going to be hard keeping it a secret. I feel like i have stomach fat that just popped up! I have been really trying to watch what I eat and keep up with walking and not overeating. Im not ready to give up my jeans but I know it will come soon!

dreamy2433 - February 25

Hey everyone. Come chat with other moms due same time as you guys at chatterscene dot com in the pregnancy and due date boards

blessedbythree - February 27

Hey girls, so i dont yet have insurance but should thru work around 20 wks. I called my OB from my last pregnancy and sched a first appt and they said it is 300 and then 100 after each time. Anyone know why it would be 300 first time? Seems a lot and i dont think they do U/s in the office. Anyone know why the first time has to be so much more?

jlilyplante - February 28

Hey everyone! New to this forum and just found out last week that my husband and I are expecting our first baby on Halloween! So excited!

haburkey - March 2

Hey! Where has everybody been?? How are you all doing?! I will be 6 weeks on Thursday lol! Woo-hoo :) I feel like it is just dragging. I thought having a toddler would help move things along a little faster! But the good news is, it's MARCH now :) Another month to get through!! I have been feeling pretty well so far. Just really really sore bbs...they kind of come and go, but this morning...OUCH! Felt a little nausea yesterday, but I know the nasty stuff will be coming by next week! That's what happened last time! I hope everybody is doing well! I go in for my ultrasound on Monday the 8th! I hope to see something! Hear from you all soon?!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?