Could I Be Pregnant Pg1332120499

29 Replies
Bubzi - March 18

My boyfriend and I were having unprotected s_x, and he came inside of me by accident. After it happened, I ran to the bathroom to try to rinse it out the best I could. It happened during my fertile week. -- This may be a stupid question, but is it possible to still get pregnant even though you washed it out? -- I've been getting cramps in my lower stomach, sorta like period cramps.. but my period isn't due till the 29th-30th. I only get cramps the day of my period. -- Could I be pregnant?

Only18 - March 19

There is a very good possibility you may be pregnant, the cramps you could be having may be from implantation. Even though you 'rinsed' sperm works very quickly and there is no possible way you could have gotten rid of it all. If your period is late, I reccomed taking an at home test first thing in the morning! Good luck and keep us updated!

Bubzi - March 19

Thank you only18(: These cramps are constant, on and off all day. I haven't had any implantation bleeding yet... is it possible to not have that?

Only18 - March 19

Of course, only some women get it. I never got it when I got pregnant with my son

Bubzi - March 19

Okay, just making sure. Since yesterday, I've been smelling the oddest things! Everything smells more intense than usual. Is this normal?

Only18 - March 19

It's a very common pregnancy symptom. I could smell deep fried won tons from like a mile away!

Bubzi - March 20

It's the oddest thing! Yesterday, I semlt an overwhelming cuc_mber smell in cla__s. I asked the girl next to me if she smelt the same thing, and she looked at me as if I was crazy lol.

Only18 - March 20

Haha yeah I would always smell vinegar, didn't matter where I was I could pick up the smell of vinegar and I got those looks like I was crazy too :P

Bubzi - March 20

Haha really? Glad I'm not the only one!(: I hope I'm not over thinking my symptoms. I just want to know what's going on! Maybe I'm grasping at anything at this point. Although... all day today, I've been getting these mild twinges in my lower abdomen again. I noticed my cm has gotten a lot more thicker and whiter as well. -- Still have to wait a good 5-7 days till I can test!

Only18 - March 20

Well you've got some d__n good symptoms! I never had any symptoms until I was about 8 weeks, I actually only took a pregnancy test just to rule out the possibility and low and behold it was positive! Keep me updated on if you miss your period and the result of the test. I highly reccomend the first response test for early results!

Bubzi - March 21

Yeah, I've read a ton of stories about others having symptoms from the day the conceived, and others didn't feel symptoms until weeks after. I'm 7dpo, and day 22 in my cycle. My cycle is 29 days long, so my period is to be expected on the 28th. When should I take a test?

Only18 - March 21

I would say wait until the day your period should be due. You could end up with a false negative from testing too early.

Bubzi - March 21

Okay, yeah you're probably right. But then I feel like... maybe I could get a positive before my period is due and know earlier? lol

Only18 - March 21

Some tests advertise that they can tell you before your missed period, I think it's best to wait until your missed period just to be sure, if you get a negative from testing too early when you're actually pregnant it will save you money on pregnancy tests to wait. Personal opinion though, you could always try testing in a few days if you want.

Bubzi - March 21

Yeah, you're probably right... I'm better off waiting. I have a huge feeling it's going to be a BFP though. Today at work, I started experiencing really intense cramps... and it's been on and off since then. I searched online, and they really seem like serious implantation cramps.

Only18 - March 21

What are you planning on doing if you do get that BFP?

Bubzi - March 22

Call the doctor? I don't get your question, sorry lol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?