TTC Twins 2008 Part 5

172 Replies
Carolina73 - April 8

I'm getting impatient too! I just want to START already, because the longer I have to wait to start, the longer it all takes and it sucks! No fair. Ugh. Oh well!

Krissy68 - April 8

babies4us - Congrats to you and how are you feeling? Keep us posted. Krissy68

Carolina73 - April 8

I don't know what that BFP could mean, Babies! When I tested a week before AF when I was pregnant with my little girl, I had a really faint line. Maybe there is two!!!

Krissy68 - April 8

Carolina73 - BFP means you are pregnant. Krissy68

zahliad - April 8

babies4rus~~~ Sorry to burst your bubble, it means either your embyo implanted early or you used very sensitive tests. It can also mean a molar, they have high hcg levels!!! It does not mean twins aaarrgghh!! What do I have to do to make you women understand, you obviously do not want to go to school!! Nways you are not the fist person here to get a bfp that early, Lolo 200 got one at 6 dpo with SYMPTOMS!! So stop showing off thinking 7 dpo is all that it is not!!

Krissy68 - April 8

Zahliad - Do you have something to say to me You will not talk to me like. You don't know how I feel about the ladies on this board so why don't you mind your business. Don't nobody want to commuicate with a miserable negative person like you. Haven't nobody said anything to you disrespectful but you just love to disrespect people. As far as me being a a__s licker it takes one to know one so I guess that makes you the biggest one of them all. Krissy68

Krissy68 - April 8

Bryandi and the rest of the ladies I am sorry for responding to the chickenhead but she will not be disrepecting me or anyone else in our little group. Krissy68

Carolina73 - April 8

Wowza. Sounds like someone who's name starts with a Z forgot to take their crazy pills!

schar - April 8

Hello how is everyone. I'm confused did u get a bfp carolina? If you did congrats! Today is cd12 and not to sound gross but I have lots/tons of ewcm it stretches 4 in so gross but man am I happy about it lol!! It was never this stretchy it looks like my cm has improved big time and i'm not taking the mucinex. Well still -opk but i'm hopeful good luck all !!!!

Carolina73 - April 8

No, I didn't get a BFP. I wish. I haven't even started yet. I have to wait until my next cycle because my pills wont be here in time. And I'm taking a cycle off just to get my system off of the BCPs

Bryandi - April 8

Sounds like a good plan Carolina, becareful with the progesterone cream though. If you use it and you haven't really o'd then it could prevent you from ovulating. That is why my doc wanted me to wait till I got a BFP to take my suppositories. Just to be certain that I was in the clear. Congratulations babys4us. That is great news. There are a bunch of us right close together. keep us posted on where you are and what you find out., and of course how you are doing! It could mean you implanted early, or it could mean you implanted as normal and are carrying twins!!!! Double baby dust to you! We will find out soon enough if we were successful or not. Well of course we were successful. One baby is just as much a blessing as two or more, but you ladies know what I mean. Krissy it sounds positive for you. You could be pg. Weren't you going to test today??? did you? Keep us posted when you do! Schar your cm sounds very positive. You sound like you could be very very fertile this month. I be this is the one for you!! GOOD LUCK!

Carolina73 - April 8

Alright... So with the progesterone cream, maybe I'll wiat four or 5 days after the big O to actually use it.

schar - April 8

thanks i'm definitely praying this is it! you should test krissy good luck!

jenniferjo - April 9

Krissy, thanks for asking! I'm feeling fairly normal, bloated however. Does anyone know of a reason that I would have gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks? I'm 5'2 and have always stayed 110-115. I tried to gain some weight(was underweight) since the beginning of the year and was up to 126 2 weeks ago. I'd gained 1 lb per week for the last 4 weeks prior to my 10 lb gain. I'm clueless as to what is going on as I've always had trouble gaining and I'm eating normal other than 3-4 cookies before bed and drinking more water. I measured when I got my bfp and was waist was 29" and is 35" now. I've had to go to my maternity jeans already!! I should be 4 weeks 5 days pg. I'm wondering if I'm further along than I thought or if there are a BUNCH of little babies in there. I went in have blood tests done again today~just to make sure prog is good. Doc wants to do an u/s as soon as we are able and I go to my 1st actual appt on the 15th. Oh, love the chickenhead comment and the crazy pills comment as well carolina! As for Z, she's an idiot, don't let her get to you. I have to respond to her posts most of the time as well, but I don't let it upset me because that would hurt my baby(s). Zahliad, I'd like Lolo to stick around. Please don't make statements for the rest of us until you have all the facts. I'm sorry you feel so negative toward our group. I for one wouldn't be upset or offended if you'd like to find your support elsewhere. If you'd change your att_tude a little, I'd like to know if you are pg or trying and what steps you've taken to help get yourself pg.

esmeraldausiahon - April 9

allright so you have done your homework, but you did not pa__s! yes my nigerian husband has actually his papers, to bad for you isn't it? and i met my mom in law 4 years ago, so we do travel, and are you from holland, your name looks like one of those turks, that are overtaking holland, i am a christian, if you have done your homework, you should have read that i am a choirister, in a pentecostal christian holy ghost fire church, and that fire will make sure me and my family are safe from witches and wizzards like you, and as for pim fortuyn, he was murdered simply because he was a gay, so i gues you failed on that also, so from now on, do your homework very well and be sure of facts before you start to spread rumours, or don't you know that gossiping is the no 1 sin in the bible, it can keep you away from the kingdom of god, and when you gossip, every prayer that you pray won't be heard, and the father who is in heaven will look down on you and laugh, saying that you should repent before it is to late, thus says the lord of hosts.

Krissy68 - April 9

Bryandi - I tested yesterday when I got home and it was neg. I was 10dpo or cd28. I had a htp from the 99 cent store so I will just wait until saturday that is when she is suppose to be here and she is always on time even with me taking clomid. I will keep you updated. Like I said if I get her I will hold her for as long as I can so the other ladies can get their bfp. Krissy68

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?