TTC Twins 2008 Part 5

172 Replies
Krissy68 - April 9

Bryandi - I tested yesterday when I got home and it was neg. I was 10dpo or cd28. I had a htp from the 99 cent store so I will just wait until saturday that is when she is suppose to be here and she is always on time even with me taking clomid. I will keep you updated. Like I said if I get her I will hold her for as long as I can so the other ladies can get their bfp. Krissy68

yaya34 - April 9

DEAR EVERYONE FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE CRUEL AND DEMEANING THINGS I SAID. I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE TROUBLE, I RECEIVED A LOT OF SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS. BRYANDI, IAM SORRY FOR SAYING THE NASTY STUFF I SAID. SCHAR, I AM SO ASHAMED OF WHAT I SAID I DO HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME. ESMERALDA OF ALL PEOPLE I SAID THE MOST HURTFUL TO YOU. I HOPE YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE ME. I HAD NO RIGHT TO SAY ALL THOSE THINGS. JENNIFERJO AND LOLO PLEASE DO FORGIVE ME.KRISSY I AM SORRY BEYOND WORDS. MY CONSCIENCE COULD NOT LET ME GO WITHOUT CORRECTING ALL THE EVIL THAT I HAVE DONE. I HOPE YOU ALL GET YOUR BFPS AND MAY YOU HAVE HEALTHY 9 MONTHS. TO ANYONE I MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN, PLEASE DO FIND IT IN YOUR HEARTS TO FORGIVE ME. BY THE WAY, I AM NOT ZALIAD, I CONDEMN WHAT SHE IS DOING. HOPEFULLY, SHE WILL SEE THE FOOLISHNESS OF HER BEHAVIOR. GOODBYE AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL. ~~~ YAYA34

schar - April 9

esmerald i'm penocostal also! Today is cd13 but that darn clue blue easy fertility monitor since cd 8 has shown high fertility it was suppose to show for only 5 days it's been 6 days and no peak fertility I test at the same time always and have no drinks for 4hrs I hate that darn thing!!!

esmeraldausiahon - April 9

wow schar, so i am not the only one! i heard of a lot of people that those fertility monitors are no good, i don't use them, the only thing i really rely on is the opk's they haven't let me down! just keep on bding to be sure! i am on cd 10 now, and still haven't had a + opk yet, but hopefully i the next few days, it will be +, and then i'll be in the 2ww again, hopefully the last 2ww, before my bfp! yaya i forgive you, just know that you really hurt my feelings, good luck with your pregnancy! twin dust to everyone!!!!!!!!!

Krissy68 - April 9

YaYa34 - I forgive you. Krissy68

Bryandi - April 9

Hello ladies. How are we all doing? JJ good luck at your appointment on the 15th. I hope you have good news. Keep us informed on the scan and all that. Maybe you have more than one little bean cooking in there!! I can't wait to find out. Saturday is the day huh krissy. I will be checking in then to find out! I am thinking BFP for you... I am 4 weeks and 1 day pg right now. My tummy is sticking out, but I have two live births and two m/c so this makes pregnacy number 5. I am sure my body is just worn out. Schar remember that I had a horrible time with my opks. Got a positive 5 mornings in a row and all negative my lunchtime or early afternoon. I still caught the egg. Just keep bding. It can still happen even without the positive clearblue. Esmerelda not long now till you get to bd bd bd !!!!! Enjoy it. I am sure the 2ww will be miserable. It certainly was for me...everytime! YAYA, I forgive you. That is all we want here. Is to be able to talk to each other and support each other. Well ladies, I had my first round of "morning sickness" mid afternoon at work for about 2 and a half hours I felt miserable. Thankfully it didn't last long. Hopefully it holds off till after April 15th!! Twin dust to all!!!! BTW yaya when do you find out if you are carrying twins again?

Anxious4Twins - April 9

Hey Ladies!!! How's everyone doing? WOW, it's been like forever since I last posted...just been so busy with the last days of cla__ses and Finals!!..it's been crazy.....anyways..I've been reading and CONGRATS!!!..omg I go on the 22nd to get my IUD removed...goodness I can hardly wait lol...well I really can cause it hurt to put it on so I can just imagine to get it out...lmao....anyways..i'm super tired so I will catch up with everyone tomorrow...nite nite..and DOUBLE BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!

babies4us - April 10

Hi all, Zahliad, -who pee'd in your cheerios? Go find some love and get satin from your heart. Schar,- I used the fertility monitor, and usually O on day's 14 or 15, I have used it for all my kiddos. It has given me a girl when I want a girl, (depending when you BD during O) and a boy when I wanted a boy. But this time I had what you had and thought it must need new batteries and then BOOM I got O on the 17th day. WAY after we had BD'd. Want another boy. So we BD'd again and hope we get a boy (and a girl) if twins. :> So just keep testing..... If it started with a high fertility you may have to wait until next month and it will test you sooner in the monthly cycle to get that low reading. That is pertinent to the testing measurements. So just keep your hopes up. As for me. Still not pg sick, just have a horrible head cold from my kiddos. But feel a nice bump in my belly already when I sit or lay a certain way, so am just waiting for AF to HOPEFULLY NOT show. And that all has gone well and will for the rest of the 9 months!!!! Sayin a little prayer to protect all the soon to be babies out there! Hope you all get BFP's soon!

schar - April 10

thanks babies4us I think today is Oday both ovaries hurt on ans off yipee!!!! and my bbt 97.33 lol low. my opk was drker but who knows cause clomid i will use th monitor in a little while good luck to u twin dust!!!!

babies4us - April 10

Also, wanted to say Thanks to Yaya34 for being big enough to appologize to everyone. That is a good step, that is not easy to do.

Krissy68 - April 10

Bryandi - Hi yep 2 more days and I will know but check this out I took the cheap 99 cent brand out the trash and looked at it and it had a faint second line. I'm not trusing it. I will buy some test tomorrow but I am not having any sighs of AF. My stomach have that little pg look but like you I have had a few kids I had 4 with youngest being 3. I feel a little nausuated. I will update again. Twin Dust to everybody. Krissy68

zahliad - April 10

schar just thot of giving you my advice. becareful of clomid, it causes OHSS and it mimics ovulation pain. Also if you miss your period and get a bfn it means you failed to ovulate, so you would need a dr to give you something to start the period. becareful you may just have cysts thinking you are ovulation. you may want to have those checked. I just thought of helping you, I have been through it myself. jenniferjo no I am not trying to conceive, I have 8 kids already, 2 from clomid.

jenniferjo - April 10

Hey ladies, I found a site americanpregnancy dot org that has tons of info if you wanna check it out. My doc called today and my prog level is 20.8 (dropped 1 pt) and I'm over 4,000 mIu/ml of hcg so I scheduled an u/s on the 15th before my appt. I'm guessing they want it to make sure everything is going ok. Does anyone know if I'll find out how many babies at the u/s? Hubby has declared this the last pregnancy so I'm hoping for twins. 1 would still be ok, but 2's even better lol. My SIL had a baby boy last night!! That makes 1 girl and 1 boy for his siblings so he's hoping we'll have a boy as well. I'm an only child so I have nothing to go on for myself. We bd'd starting 3d b4 O up til the day after so there is a chance for either. I wish they could tell me that on the 15th as well lol. Bryandi, why is your appt so late? I'm confused on all this testing and the u/s at 5 weeks(mine) because with my dd, we didn't run many tests and the u/s was at 20 weeks. Yaya34, alls forgiven, I'm not one to hold a grudge and I hope you'll be sharing your experiences with us as well. Good luck all!

lolo200 - April 10

Hie gals so sorry to post after ages but I have been sick. I have not been going to work neither. Wow Bryandi yay!! I am soooo happy fo you!! I love those bfp stories. babies4rus did i hear a bfp?? I am so glad for you gal. Did I miss anyone else?? Nways good luck. Krissy I am crossing my finges so that ugly hog does not rear her head 2moro. jjo my cycle buddy!! can you believe we ae 22 dpo already !! 5 weeks 1 day, wow. I have my first OB/GYN appt on the 18th, so am both nervous and excited!! I will try and hold off the scan until I am at least 8 weeks unless the dr says otherwise or I have some problem. schar good luck withe bding, just go by what your body is saying, I never got an LH this cycle, just went by my signs and bam I got a bfp!! esmeralda I saw your kids on the facebook thread, they are SOOOO PRETTY!! You sure have great genes you and hubby!! Dont wory if you do not get surge, keep bding, those things always let me down!! Good luck to all and twin dust!!

lolo200 - April 10

Yaya I forgive you too.

Carolina73 - April 10

Yay. So if you read my other thread, you'll see I had my testing done. They fixed my hip with a steroid shot, and then they gave me synthyroid for my thyroid problems. As far as planning when to TTC, I have no clue anymore. I want to start soon, but at the same time I'm a little worried. Like, i want to save more money up and I want to have a bigger place. You know? Or at least be closer to having a bigger place by the time the baby(ies) are born.... Gah.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?