Being Induced Pg1313351933

1 Replies
Sblmgrl - August 14

I was induced with my first due to the fact his heart rate dropped. Pregnant with my second I do not want to be induced again. The first was a horrible experience and everyone said the contractions are like really really bad menstral cramps....To me it was not at all like menstral cramps, more like a shock of electricity that was throbbing. I dont know if they kept the pitosin on untill i popped him out because it felt like a life or death decision for me or i was in tunnel vision while pushing him out. Will someone please tell me what they experienced. My sister said I was a wussy and that she did it 3 times natural but I beg to differ, and i dont think that her labor was as bad as mine...I guess ill find out this time if i dont have to be induced...but I want someone to tell me natural birth is far easier and less painful,( knowing that it will hurt even tho)

Sblmgrl - August 14

Ive read that the pain was the same whether on pitosin or not...I know its going to hurt either way but what i want to know is the difference like what i discribed...Im pretty sure i was still on pitosin while dilating at 8-10. I was put on pitosin for a short time w/o an epidural then took off because it hurt so bad and i contracted everyother minute....when i wasnt on it i had a couple contractions and it was like i didnt even feel them at all....was it that it was on too high? Or what? Is that possible to have it on too high or is that just how it works?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?