How Far Along Am I -pg110539156684

83 Replies
schreck - July 5

Sounds like you got pregnant right after you moved to Canada. They included about 2 weeks before you get pregnant in how far along you are. So, although the ultrasound sound said you were 7 weeks you had only been pregnant for 5.

mrs riss - July 13

So my last full period was May 8th and then on June 10th i thought i was having my period but it was so light and short usually i bleed heavy for 3 days and in June I think i only used 3 tampons. I found out on July 11th that i am pregnant but i dont know how far along i am, because i have herd that you can have light period like bleeding early in pregnancy. any advice would be great thanks

Crystal83 - July 22

You could be anywhere between 5-10 weeks. You may need to have an Ultrasound to get an accurate date, but your due date is anywhere between Feb. 19 and March 18 2009. Best Wishes!

girlygirl08 - July 23

I received my last eriod on june 29th. my period should b on by now and its not. im always tired my chest is always sore I crave for foods more than normal and I gag a lot. I think I may b pregnant can someone tell me if I am and how many weeks I am. PLEASE HELP ME

avrilalice - February 3

im due may 23rd how far along am i eactly

avrilalice - February 3

im due may 23rd 2011. how far aong am i?

samanthahebert - March 6

hey everyone i am pregnant and my last period started the 10th of January and ended the 16th can anyone tell me how far along i may be ?

samanthahebert - March 6

hey everyone i am pregnant and my last period started the 10th of January and ended the 16th can anyone tell me how far along i may be ?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?