Liquid Coming Out Of Breast When Squeezed

18 Replies
?? - December 9

Is that a sign that im preg.? I have alot of other sym. but a neg. test. I'm supposed to start today the 9th. If i'm preg. I would be like 4 weeks. Just wondering if any body has ever heard of that happening when preg. It is just a little bit of liquid. Clear. Thanks.

bump - December 9

bump

Jess - December 9

I am 28 weeks pregnant, and my b___sts just started leaking the clear fluid, I am not sure if it happens to anyone that is only 4 weeks along (if you are in fact pregnant) Just wait and see if you start, if not...might still want to wait a couple of days before taking another test. Remember, stress can sometimes make your period late. Best of luck to ya

KM - December 10

it is a sign of pregnancy. and it can happen anytime some ppl it will start earlier than others. the clear liquid is called colostrum, it's a pre-milk.Keep in mind that MANY ppl have experiences with negative tests, when they are actually pregnant.Go to the doctor and get a blood test done, these are most acurate.I would also wait a week or two because 4 wks is still early and your HCG levels could be too low to show a positive test.

raysa vargas - August 23

i didnt miss my period after having s_x now ive missed 2 periods and im having symptoms also today liquid is coming out of my b___st, am i pregnant?

*** - August 27

I am worried i may be pregnat.... But my b___st arent really sore or swollen. I do urinate more often and i have stomach achs a lot but no head aches it has been two days and i feel preg but i hope im not because im not older that 13! Can some one please give me and idea if im preg or not!

confused - September 28

I am having the same problem. I think I am pregnant because my b___sts have been leaking a clear fluid and they have never done that before. If I am pregnant it is not by more than a month. However, I have taken two tests and both came back negative. I even bought the most sensitive one I could find for detecting HCG. Is a blood test better than a urine test? I thought those things were 99% accurate!

pbj - September 28

Just to be on the safe side, I would speak with your doctor. I don't want to freak you out but, leaking b___sts outside of pregnancy can happen and sometimes it can mean infection. Leaking b___sts are very commom during most stages of pregnancy, I'm just not sure that early, esp. if your b___sts don't seem sore or engorged.

cindy - September 29

glad i'm not the only one 24 weeks and that just happened to me for the first time...was a little freaked out b/c i thought that didnt happen until closer to the delivery time, but i asked my doctor, he said every thing is fine

Latoya - October 15

you could be pregnant or it could be your hormones or b___st cancer so girl you need to see a doctor ASAP.

ANGIE - October 15

IT COULD BE A SIGN. BUT I HAD CLEAR/MILKY LIQUID COMING FROM MY NIPPLES WAY B4 I GOT PREGNANT. ITS NORMAL. BUT LIKE MY DOC SAID **DO NOT SQUEEZE** BECAUSE U CAN CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE TO UR BREAST BY DOING THAT

LL - October 15

I been having milk come from my b___st since March. I have not had a regular period and my stomach is swollen and hard. The doctors say I am not pregnant, but my nipple never this before even when I squeeze. I have all the pregnancy signs and symptoms. They have check me for everything and say I am normal. I do not feel normal. I have grew out of my clothes. I feel movement in my lower abdomen, so if I am not pregnant then what is wrong with me.

tina - October 15

that happened to me b4 pregnancy & doc said it could be something w/the pituitary gland & sometimes cancer.get seen

LCK - December 16

I have had regular periods. out of no where if i sqeezed my left b___st a little bit of liquid would come out about a small crumb size though. i am sick though so i dont know if all my symptons are right. Is the liquid normal to have once and a while. Or is that a sign that i am defently pregnant?

lizzybee - January 7

I am going through the same thing. Done 3 at home pregnancy test with all of them coming out negative. I got a blood test done and got the results back. It came out negative. Yet I'm having the symptoms of being pregnant. Go figure.

s_xious - January 27

i test negative and water substance coming out my b___st wen i squeeze it is it possible im still pregnant????? im only 2 weeks now

cmpowell530 - August 15

I had 2 blood tests and 2 urine tests, I was 6 weeks pregnant. 3 1/2 months later I experienced (experiencing) swollen b___sts and little fluid leakage.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?