TTC Twins 2008 Part 5

172 Replies
Krissy68 - April 2

Anxious4twins - Welcome to the group. I take clomid (50mg) on cd 2-6. I can only speak for myself I will be only taking mines for 3 cycles then give my body a rest, then start back up with 100mg. Good luck to you. Krissy68

Krissy68 - April 2

Schar - Keeping my fingers cross for you this month. Krissy68

Krissy68 - April 2

E586467 - Welcome to the group and very well said about disrespectful people. Krissy68

Krissy68 - April 2

Zahliad - Welcome to group, you said you have been reading all the thread but did you read Parts 1-4? A lot of the ladies are on prescribe meds and are being monitored by their doctor. I don't think anyone is trying to play GOD. If you feel that way about the ladies in this group then what about the ladies who do IVF procedures and put back all their eggs and have 5 to 7 babies are they playing GOD also? Just asking what you think about that. Me on the other hand am taking clomid 50mg and yes I will be 40 in a few months so what age doesn't matter when a lot of women are having their first child at the age of 40 or later. Anyway I had a TR in 03 and had my last daughter at age 36 in 04. I was told by my doctor that the younger ladies are the ones who are having handicap babies. Please I don't want a debate we just went through this with YaYa and another thing I don't think anyone has anything to hide in this group. Krissy68

lolo200 - April 2

Oh boy!! not another one!! Nway girls, just ignore her she will go away. Do not answer her, just act like she did not say nthing.She is waiting for confrontation lets not give her. I got my very big and fat bfp!! Thank you gals for all the luck you wished me and the prayers. Unfortunately I will not be posting here that regularly, but I will keep you all in my prayers!! Twin dust to all!! God bless you all!!

Krissy68 - April 2

Bryandi - I hope I didn't step out of line with Zahliad. I just didn't want the same thing to happen and people feelings get hurt. If I did then I'm sorry. I just want everybody to get along. Krissy68

Krissy68 - April 2

lolo200 - Please don't leave and I;'m so happy for you. What cd did you test on? Krissy68

lolo200 - April 2

Krissy you know what like I told jjo I first got a faint bfp at 6 dpo!! I did not tell nyone coz I thot it might not be true. I tested again at 12 dpo and got a bfp, very very dark.Its almost as dark as the control line!! Just ignore her Krissy, she will go away, I am not even going to dignify her trash by responding!! You will get a bfp too, go to part 4 I put up things I did differently this cycle, it might help you too babes!! Twin dust!!

esmeraldausiahon - April 2

hello all, how are you all doing? zahliad, let me explain something, i am a pentecostal christian, and a choirister for 4 years, enjoy going to my nigerian church 4 times a week. i pray for everything, and sometimes, i don't get angry easily, but yaya called my nigerian husband a nigger, which is absolutely unacceptable. i god's eyes we are all equal, and she kept on bazzeling about that i am a white and shagging a socalled nigger, my husband is not a nigger, he is a human being. i have 3 children with him, and i have very irregular periods previously, 3 in a year. i went to see my gyneacologist, and they don't do anythng, it is very difficult to conceive, when you have almost no periods, and they told me to come back in 2 years. i now asked myself what to do next, so i found out that you can get clomid without a prescription, so i got it, i have been praying, and i am still praying, and i know that my lord jesus will answer me, and very speedily to, so don't excuse for yaya, she has appologised to us, and left us, so don't do thesame please, the reason why she called us names is because we don't have money like she has, not every body has a lot of money, that is the way the world is.

esmeraldausiahon - April 2

oh and also i asked my pastor in my church wich is the redeemd christian church of god, if it is a sin if i take fertility pills, and he said no, so that is why also i decided to take it, god helps those who help themselves. we should not judge anyone, but on judgement day, god himself shall judge us, so i try not to judge anyone, it would be lovely if others can do the same. jesus died for our sins, i am a very strong believer, and nothing will come between me and my god. and most importantly, we should have faith, if we have faith, god will certainly make his promises concerning our lives come to pa__s in jesus name.

jenniferjo - April 2

zahliad, I do believe in God, however, I'm not sure how much else I believe. I've never taken to church as nobody there will explain things when i ask questions. My hubby got told to shut up as a child when he was asking questions. Even though we don't understand everything, we still believe- after all that is what faith is. I've been 'talking' to God about why he would allow us to concieve so easily the 1st time and not this time. I'm not sure if he was displeased or testing me. I got to the point of 'telling' God that I was tired of being tested and I wasn't going to be taling to him or praying much anymore as I'd given up hope. You know what? I tested a few days later and got a positive. Maybe my resistance to being 'toyed' with was enough or maybe He doesn't exist. Either way, we all have our own beliefs, our own times of trial, and we deal with them in our own special way. My doc is really good about giving fertility meds when they are needed. Some docs aren't, mainly the old fashioned ones. These ladies are just giving themselves the chance that another doctor would. I would also appreciate it if you would stick to English while on here so we can understand you. You don't see any of us speaking Spanish, French or Latin... or any other language out there. Please be respectful of us and we'll respect you. Oh, do you think that its possible for God to be speaking to these women telling them that they need a little help? That maybe He spoke to the makers of these drugs and 'showed' them how to make them? Just something to think about.

Krissy68 - April 2

Zahliad - Yep I sure do take u/p clomid and what is it to you. Like I said before a lot of the ladies take p/ or u/p clomid and they are monitored by their doctors. One last thing you or nobody else can judge me only GOD. Question are you and YaYa related for all we know you and her are the same person. Why are you being like this? Krissy68

Krissy68 - April 2

Hey ladies I have a question. Today I'm 4dpo so when is the earliest I should test. I know with my last baby I tested 7 days before AF and it was bfp I did 5 test lol. I'm starting to pee alot (sorry tmi) and I'm getting a little nausated. I'm having a little crampy but nothing major. Also about this time in my cycle I start craving chocolate and I'm not. AF is due on the 12. I will keep you all posted. Anyone tell me what yo think. Krissy68

jenniferjo - April 2

I would just like to say thank you to all you ladies in here. It has been a big stress reliever to just be able to talk about this stuff with others in the same boat. I'm glad there is a place where we can all get support. So thanks again all!!

jenniferjo - April 2

Krissy, I started testing cd23 or 9dpo. Everything I've read says that you should wait until 14dpo. I just couldn't wait. My first pos result that was really dark came today, cd28, 14dpo. I have been getting positives every test, but they were really light. I felt sick on cd25, 11dpo. I also started using the restroom more frequently starting cd26, 12dpo as well as eating more and a headache that won't go away. Hope that helps. In my opinion, and this is advice, not telling you what to do or anything, but I'd start testing about 10dpo or if you want to be really sure before you test, then I suggest 14dpo. I wouldn't have known about my mc if I'd waited to test the week after af was due(like internet and my doc suggests). Each way has their ups and downs, it all comes down to personal choice. Good luck!

Krissy68 - April 2

lolo200 - I did read what you posted in part 4. I'm really happy for you. I know what you said about ignoring her but I just had to get that out because she is wrong for trying to judge us. How are you feeling? JJo - How are you feeling? Krissy68

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?