Pregnancy After Methotrexate-pg112838229518

385 Replies
Melissa - November 6

hey all, still nothing new going on. i don't fit into any of my bras anymore. and the belly still sticks out. even my jeans are getting bad. still no morning sickness. altho the other night, the guy who lives in the apt below me, i swear, he was making hot dog food or vomit....something. the smell coming into my place was so strong and nasty, i lit candles, opened windows. i had to try to sleep without breathing thru my nose! ugh, i wanted to go yell at him. so any news?

Jessica - November 6

HI! Sorry I've been MIA. Family drama and dealing with this chemical pregnancy/miscarriage, whatever they're going to cla__sify it as. Melissa, I'm SOOOO glad that everything is going well. Hooray for big b___bs and bellies! You'll probably be monitored closely because of the ectopic, right? When do you have your first appointment? You'll have to let us know how it goes! Jody--I hope that you get your big b___bs soon! :) You're probably finished or finishing your period right about now--don't worry, I'm not creepy, I just think that you and I are on roughly the same schedule! I'm just finishing and will probably spot for a few more days, then I hope to ovulate this cycle! I did before this period, so here's wishing! Lajaune--I do check cervical position and fluid. The OPK will only let me in on the ovulation secret a day or so ahead, but the other stuff gives me a few extra days of planning and stressing. Hehe. Actually, I've found it to be a real stress reliever to know what's going on inside me! Good luck trying this month!!! I hope that you, Jody, and I all get our positives this month!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) Hope you're all well, ladies. :)

Melissa - November 6

Jess, is that what they're saying yours was? well, at least you kinda know. i was almost paranoid in the hospital, thinking they just wanted to take my embryo. yeah, drugs make ya funny. but my appt is on the 15th of nov. and i'm going to try to get an u/s. they said that i will be a high risk, and that they'll put me in the complicated ob section during the delivery and stuff. so that's good that i'll have some extra attention! ha, i'm kidding. no it's good that alot will be there, so maybe they'll know more. you all should get that too, given your history. if not, i would definitely ask. good luck to yall!

Jody - November 9

Hi girls, What is new? I am trying hard this week! Wish me luck!

Melissa - November 9

hey, same ole thing here. just getting bigger. alot of people think i'm having twins! ha! i don't know, but i do know that i am definitely big. i can barely wear my regular jeans. is this normal? keep trying!! it will happen. *baby dust!! *

Jessica - November 9

Melissa--Way to grow!!! Glad to hear that things are still going well. I would be thrilled with twins...but I've been called weird. :) Jody, I'm trying this week, too!!! I think that I should ovulate on Sunday. I THINK. I'm hoping that I ovulate this cycle--I did before this period/mc ever came, so it seems logical that it would happen for this cycle, right??? Keeping my fingers crossed for us!

Melissa - November 9

jess, ur so funny! no seriously, i think something is going on. in my uniform, which is now shaped like a tent...maybe a parachute... :) the people i work with are saying how big i am for being approx 7 weeks. i shouldn't be showing at all according to webmd. i dunno. where's Lajaune? haven't heard from her...good luck girls!!

lajaune - November 9

Melissa I am so happy for you, my hubbie and I are going to be trying this week and hopefully this time we will get a BFP do any of you hurt when you ovulate?

Jody - November 12

HI everyone! To Lajaune- I hurt when I ovulate. I have mild cramping so it helps me to know when I'm ovulating. Good luck this month!

Melissa - November 12

hey girls. well this morning at 5:30, i woke up thristy and having to pee really bad. so i did what i had to do, then i went to go back to bed, and realized i was gonna throw up. yeah, not fun. so i have no idea if it's another symptom, or if i just had a bug. i do know i've felt c___ppy all day today. like a hangover. ugh, is it worth it? i hope so. good luck girls!

Jody - November 13

HI Girls! Melissa- sorry to hear about the rough night, I guess that is what us mommies go through! I just came home from seeing my 10 month old niece. She has been in the hospital for 5 days. We weren't allowed to go see her, until she finally came home. She had gastroitis(sp?). I guess babies pick it up from grocery store carts, other kids toys etc. She lost 2 pounds, and she can't afford too. She's tiny enough. Poor thing! Hope everyone has a good week!

Jody - November 15

Have any of you suffered hair loss since getting methotrexate? I wear my hair up alot, but I have noticed I am losing more hair when combing . I think it is from the shot! It should of stopped by now! Ah!

Jessica - November 15

Melissa--I'm sure it's worth the symptoms!!! It has to be! Lajaune--have you ovulated yet? Jody--I'm SOOO sorry to hear about your niece, but glad that she's better now!!! I had gastrointeritis when I was in 1st grade and was all but paralyzed from it. In the hospital for several days and not too well afterwards. I don't know if that's what she had or not, but I wish her well and hope she gets to be a little girl again soon! I think that I ovulated a couple of days ago. We did everything possible, but I think that I might have low progesterone and my doc is not wanting to test me. :( I'm afraid that if I do get pregnant, it just won't stick again! My post-O temps are lower than usual, and barely above a coverline. Oh, well. Here's hoping!!! We really want this to happen soon, as I'm sure you do/did! And Jody, I think that I'm still have lots of effects from the metho. My hair HAS been falling out more, I'm DROP-DEAD tired ALL the time, and have had more nausea than usual. I hope it goes away soon for both of us. Baby dust all around and no vomiting dust to Melissa!

lajaune - November 15

Hi, yes I did Friday I was cramping on my right side, it hurt when I sat down and when I tried to get up, I think that I was ovulating I have always felt that pain even when I was in High School and I had that same pain on my right side on Monday. Have any of you gained weight since the shot? My DH and I was active up until Friday and a couple of days after and then again this morning, How have all of you been? I have not noticed amy hair loss and I hope that I don't my hair is thin as it is. How soon should I test for preg?

Melissa - November 16

Jessica, you are soooo funny! i really think it's the pre-natals. when i went for my first appt on tues, the nurse was telling me if i can't take those, then to take 2 flintstones a day. so i have to go get some. the nurse keeps thinking that i'm farther along than 4-6 weeks. but i dunno. i doubt it. the dates don't add up. but they are definitely worried, cuz it's so high risk, and there was no period in between. oh, and i also found out today, that the Navy is kicking me out! ha, it was recommended a year ago, and they just now decided to do it, while i'm preg! i have a year and a half left, but i can't do anything about it. so wish me luck as i try to become a normal citizen again within about a month. i wish all of you the best, and lots of baby dust.

Melissa - November 20

hey all, any news? haven't heard from anyone....baby dust..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?